Sainfoin Mountain Honey is a prized honey in the mountain state of Kyrgyzstan, where its flowers are quite dominant in parts of the Himalayas.
Rare-tasting honey that cannot be found anywhere else, you will surely be astonished by its creamy texture and slow-melting perfume of lush meadows and flowers in white honey.
Its thick consistent texture makes it perfect for morning toast or granola.
- Brilliant energy booster.
- Honey helps in the relief of cough symptoms.
- High in antioxidants which protect your body's cells against
damage from free radicals including toxins.
How to take:
- Take 1-2 teaspoons a day on an empty stomach.
- Can stir a teaspoon to sweeten up your tea.
- Also, can be taken as a spread or porridge along with other meals.