Organic Piarum dates are built from a thin and soft texture of skin along with a deep brown earthy coloured tone which compliments its meaty and succulent taste.
This date comes from a date plant in the southern city of Iran. These dates are grown organically and there is no chemicals in the harvest process.
It is full of protein and other mineral substances and has high quality nutritious value!
- A brilliant source of energy.
- A 30g serving counts as one of your 5-a-day
- This is important to ensure we get adequate levels of vitamins and minerals required for overall health.
- Contributes to fiber intake which is very important for health
- A fiber-rich diet can help increase good bacteria in our gut. This aids healthy digestion and prevents constipation.
- Can improve weight maintenance.
- Reduce risk of cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes.
- Reduce risk of bowel cancer. The World Cancer Research Fund estimate that 45% of bowel cancer can be prevented through diet.
How To Use:
- Consume alone for a quick, healthy snack
- Add to cereals, pudding or smoothies
- Take for a boost of energy to start your day