Shilajit is a black sticky tar-like material found in the mountains of the Himalayas created when plant matter breaks down over hundreds of years. It is often used in Ayurvedic medicine.
- Rich in Nutrients and minerals (Over 65 essential minerals!)
- Anti-ageing properties - Shilajit is rich in fulvic acid known to combat cellular damage.
- Helps with Anaemia (Iron Deficiency)
- Helps with Testosterone Deficiency - purified Shilajit can increase levels when taken for a prolonged time.
- Found to improve fertility and sperm count in men when taken as a supplement twice daily.
- Leads to more overall energy and vitality.
How to use:
- Take 0.5ml (a pea size) of Shilajit once or twice a day mixed into warm water or milk, stir until dissolved.
- Raw Honey can be added to taste.
- Daily Dose should not be exceeded