This seaweed that grows fresh from the ocean and possesses many healing properties and an impressive nutritional content.
This sea moss is rich in enzyme nutrients, minerals, calcium, iron, multitude fibers, and jelly form proteins.
Especially good for skincare, a vegetarian diet, and daily fiber diet intake. Adding Sea Moss to your diet is supercharging the body to fend off disease and other disorders.
- Boosts immune function
- Improves skin, hair, and nails
- Reduces mucus congestion
- Improves Thyroid function
How to use:
1. Wash the Sea Moss thoroughly to rinse away the salt.
2. Once cleaned, place in a container and soak in distilled or spring
water for 4-8 hours.
3. Once soaked, drain out the water, so that it becomes translucent.
4. Finally, put your Sea Moss into a high powered blender with distilled or spring water, and blend until it thickens. Pour into a glass jar, and leave in fridge to solidify.