Eucalyptus is a stimulating and refreshing oil; which is steam distilled from the leaves & twigs of the eucalyptus tree.
- Has antibacterial, disinfectant, and analgesic properties.
- Used to relieve coughs, colds and other respiratory troubles.
- Soothes muscle and joint pains.
- Helps heal wounds, burns, ulcers and insect bites.
- In aromatherapy, eucalyptus is said to promote activity, vitality, and energy.
How to use:
- Baths: Blend 5-8 drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil.
- Massages: Add 25 drops to 50ml of carrier oil.
- Vaporisation: Add 2-4 drops to your oil burner.
- Do not take essential oils internally.