Packed with salted goodness and a creamy flavour, Cambrook’s Salted Cashew Nuts are as delicious as they are versatile.
- Cashews are low in sugar and rich in fiber, heart-healthy fats, and plant protein.
- They’re also a good source of copper, magnesium, and manganese, all important for energy production, brain health, immunity, and bone health.
- Rich fiber and protein content can help reduce hunger and increase feeling full, helping you to lose weight.
- Nut-rich diets are shown to be beneficial to heart health. Cashews offer some benefits to lower blood pressure, triglycerides, and cholesterol.
- Cashews are low in sugar and rich in fiber which may help reduce blood sugar levels and protect against the development of type 2 diabetes.
How to use: Can be consumed as a snack on its own or used for homemade snack bars.