Baked Californian almonds with a real hickory hit. Hickory adds a strong flavour to the crunchy goodness of almonds.
- Almonds are high in healthy monounsaturated fats, fiber, protein and various important nutrients.
- They are high in antioxidants that can protect your cells from oxidative damage, a major contributor to aging and disease.
- Almonds are one of the world's best sources of vitamin E.
- These are extremely high in magnesium which may offer major improvements for metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes.
- Eating one or two handfuls of almonds per day can potentially reduce the risk of heart disease.
How to use:
A great snack to have any time of the day.