Organic High Curcumin Turmeric has an earthy, bitter and spicy taste.
This turmeric is grown on the highlands of Tanzania under unique climate conditions which leads to it containing a high Curcumin content, which is a very strong antioxidant and has powerful anti-inflammatory effects.
This spice is one of the best known superfoods and natural remedies in modern society!
- May Improve Immune system - as a result of its anti-oxidant content and reducing free radicals.
- Improves heart health - due to its anti-inflammatory properties and the antioxidants within the turmeric keeps your heart healthier for longer.
- May help to prevent cancer - curcumin has been studied as a beneficial herb in cancer treatment and been found to affect cancer growth and development.
- Treats arthritis - The swelling often associated with arthritis is helped with the anti-inflammation agents within the Turmeric.
- Helps with muscle fatigue - prevents sore muscles or any muscle inflammation after a workout which often causes pain.
How to use:
- add to drinks like teas, coffees, smoothies or milkshakes.
- mix it into your curries or sauces.
- use it to make a homemade face mask.
- add to milk to make a turmeric latte.