Medjoul dates are known as the ‘King of Dates’ due to their size and rich caramel succulence.
These are premium quality fair trade dates from the farmers of Palestine.
Nutrition and Benefits:
- A brilliant source of energy.
- A 30g serving counts as one of your 5-a-day
- This is important to ensure we get adequate levels of vitamins and minerals required for overall health.
- Contributes to fibre intake which is very important for health
- A fibre-rich diet can help increase good bacteria in our gut. This aids healthy digestion and prevents constipation.
- Can improve weight maintenance.
- Reduce risk of cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes.
- Reduce risk of bowel cancer. The World Cancer Research Fund estimate that 45% of bowel cancer can be prevented through diet!
How to use
- Consume alone for a quick and tasty snack.
- Take as an energy boost before a workout.
- Use in cooking and baking to sweeten foods.
- Add to smoothies, porridge or cereals.
Delicious dates, and what a quick delivery! It was sent Straight after I placed the order thank you so much
These dates are incomparable with any others…not only are they delicious on their own, but they can be used in a variety of dishes. It is good to know that they have been grown in Palestine under fair trade conditions.
Fresh, succulent dates to open my fast with - enjoyed by the family, and the children.
They are tender and moist and I would highly recommend them.
Was looking for dates sourced from Palestine and Hiba Health Foods has them all year round.
Staff are friendly, and can deliver too.
Alhumdulillah the Zaytoun dates are the juiciest dates I have ever tasted! I would highly recommend them
Mashallah beautiful tasty dates.