Chestnut honey is a rich forest honey with a distinctive taste, slightly bitter and "smoky", great for those who prefer a slightly more strong tasting honey.
Chestnut honey origins mainly from "mount Pelion" in central Greece.
- A great energy booster.
- Chestnut Honey contains antioxidants, pollen contents and minerals.
- Due to its unique content this herbal honey helps strengthen the body from within.
How to use:
- Chestnut Honey's delicate taste makes it great to add to desserts.
- It's the perfect choice to add to healthy salads, meat dishes and roasted vegetables.
- Or you can enjoy it's distinct taste with a hot a drink.