Organic Almonds filled with its satisfying flavour are the most densely-packed package of nut nutrition money can buy.
- Almonds are high in healthy monounsaturated fats, fiber, protein and various important nutrients.
- They are high in antioxidants that can protect your cells from oxidative damage, a major contributor to aging and disease.
- Almonds are one of the world's best sources of vitamin E.
- These are extremely high in magnesium which may offer major improvements for metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes.
- Eating one or two handfuls of almonds per day can potentially reduce the risk of heart disease.
How to use: Enjoy as a healthy snack or use in baking for added taste and texture.