Medjoul dates are known as the ‘King of Dates’ due to their size and rich caramel succulence.
These are our premium quality dates.
Nutrition and Benefits
- A brilliant source of energy.
- A 30g serving counts as one of your 5-a-day
- This is important to ensure we get adequate levels of vitamins and minerals required for overall health.
- Contributes to fibre intake which is very important for health
- A fibre-rich diet can help increase good bacteria in our gut. This aids healthy digestion and prevents constipation.
- Can improve weight maintenance.
- Reduce risk of cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes.
- Reduce risk of bowel cancer. The World Cancer Research Fund estimate that 45% of bowel cancer can be prevented through diet!
How to use
- Consume alone for a quick and tasty snack.
- Take as an energy boost before a workout.
- Use in cooking and baking to sweeten foods.
- Add to smoothies, porridge or cereals.