Berringa’s 100% Australian Manuka Honey MGO400+ is a high strength bioactive honey suitable for digestive health, as well as general wellbeing
Manuka honey comes from tea tree plants in Australia and in New Zealand. Aside from its origin, Manuka Honey also looks different to regular honey.
This honey has a thick texture, is typically darker in colour and has a strong flavour.
- Serves as a source of energy - regular intake will boost your energy levels and therefore, strengthen the immune system.
- Offers relief from the common cold - daily dose of this honey helps to fight against common cold and cough. Its antibacterial properties help to prevent the bacterial infections and let the body heal.
- Rich source of antioxidants – these help protect your body and its cells from damage caused by free radicals such as toxins.
- Skin care – great in a homemade face mask with sugar and turmeric for a glowing and exfoliating effect.
- MGO represents the methylglyoxal levels present in the honey which gives it guaranteed antibacterial and antioxidant properties unlike regular honeys.
How to use:
- Mix one teaspoon in lemon and ginger tea or a hot beverage of your choice - great for soothing a sore throat.
- Can be consumed on its own.
- Can be consumed with half a teaspoon of black seed oil.